- M.Sc Nursing In Community Health
- M.Sc Nursing In Medical Surgical
- M.Sc Nursing In OBG
- M.Sc Nursing In Pediatric
- M.Sc Nursing In Psychiatry
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
The subjects taught in the first year includes
- Advanced concepts of health and nursing
- Education and Nursing Education
- Bio-Statistics and Research Methodology & Nursing Research
- Nursing Speciality – I
The subjects taught in the second year includes
- Administration and Nursing Administration
- Nursing Speciality – II